8.16.2010

my baby


























When I was 8, my precious, sweet sister was born. I took on the role of her second mother and tend to think of her as my child. She was my live baby doll. And now this sweet sister is 14 and started high school today. This sister has a heart of gold and feels deeply the pain of others. This sister has an understanding and love for the Lord beyond her years. And this sister cares for people so much that she has taped a prayer requests list in the back of our shower where she sees it everyday. I took this picture at the beginning of the summer and it now is too full to write anything else on it. I love the reminder of what the Lord can do in our lives even when we're young. So here's to you little Lizard...I am thankful for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment