2.24.2011

Three years

It's so easy to forget how much can change in 3 years. 

This is my beautiful sister in 2008:




























and now in 2011. This not so little girl (anymore) has a heart of gold and is now a couple of inches taller than me and still growing. Never thought I'd see the day when my sister, 8 years my younger, would be giving me hand me downs. Oh so blessed to call her my sister and friend. Love you Lou.


 









































Since she was my "live babydoll," I always keep her in my mind as two ages: current and as a toddler. Ever the little fireball making funny faces and quoting musicals at age 3. I remember dressing her this day. She's wearing my old ballet skirt. It had pink polka dots on it. Such a cutie.

Picture taken in 1998 (I think).










































No comments:

Post a Comment